Subject: International Photo Competition 2021
From: "Florida Museum of Photographic Arts" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 18:01:38 +0000

-
https://cts.vresp.com/c/?openconceptgallery/18f0ed4ffe/0f49ef1feb/9c3c24dd9f International Photography Competition 2021

The Florida Museum of Photographic Arts is pleased to launch its 11th
annual International Photography Competition. We invite photographers
worldwide to take part in the competition.

Deadline for entries & votes:
30 April 2021

Winner Notification: June 5,  2021
Exhibition: July  2021
Categories: 1. People and Portraits 2. Places and Landscape and Drone
Photography 3. Nature, Science, and Animal 4. Documentary/Social and
Political Photojournalism 5. Still Life 6. Abstract Photography 7.
Conceptual Photography  Prizes Best in Competition:  -$1,000 cash 
-Consideration for a public art exhibition on a large roadside
billboard  -Group exhibition at FMoPA  -Consideration for a solo
exhibition at FMoPA  Best in Category: 1st Place:  -$100 value in
goods and services  -Consideration for a public art exhibition on a
large roadside billboard  -Group exhibition at FMoPA  2nd Place: 
-Consideration for a public art exhibition on a large roadside
billboard  -Group exhibition at FMoPA  Third Place:  -Consideration
for a public art exhibition on a large roadside billboard  -Group
exhibition at FMoPA

-
https://cts.vresp.com/c/?openconceptgallery/18f0ed4ffe/0f49ef1feb/46a65e55cb
Click the button to submit your work :

______________________________________________________________________
Click to view this email in a browser
http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/519937/18f0ed4ffe/1523605519/0f49ef1feb/

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this
message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the
following link: 

https://cts.vresp.com/u?18f0ed4ffe/0f49ef1feb/mlpftw/confirm

______________________________________________________________________
Click below to forward this email to a friend:
http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=18f0ed4ffe&lid=1523605519&ldh=0f49ef1feb

______________________________________________________________________
open concept gallery sent this email free of charge using
VerticalResponse for Non-Profits. Non-Profits email free. You email
affordably.

Florida Museum of Photographic Arts
400 N Ashley Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy: 
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html